Cancellation by Customer
If, for any reason, you decide to cancel your confirmed booking, you would be credited with the appropriate amount as per the cancellation policy applicable within 15 working days at the given account details at the time of cancellation.
Cancellation charges apply according to the table here below:
- Cancellations received 15 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
- Cancellations received within 14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
- Cancellations received within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellations received within 3 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Some trips which are on sharing basis require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip to fully refund affected customers although tour companies will make every efforts to maintain the normal operation.
There is 5% GST charges add-on to the above penalties.
Customers requesting a refund are required to email their scan copy of the formal letters with a detail explanation along with you bank details (Bank name, Branch, Account Number, IFSC code) and proper signature to: [email protected]
Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately at 8999324525 / 9112981689. We will not be responsible if email, mail or fax fail to reach us.
All the refunds will be credited from Sofine Tours and Events Private Limited as wahtrip.com is a unit of Sofine Tours and Events Private Limited.
- We cannot grant refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.
- Reserved date or time for the activity = the specific date or time for which the customer is supposed to go on the activity/attractions/service according to the reservation made by him/her.
- These cancellation charges are calculated as a percentage of the total order amount for the activity the customer would like to cancel.
- The date and time of which we receive the customer's written notification of cancellation is the date and time we will use in order to calculate the appropriate cancellation charge.
- No refunds are available once a tour, activity, attractions or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, spa treatment, meal or any other services already utilized.
- In case an activity is canceled due to bad weather conditions, we guarantee to all of our customers a Full Refund deducting 5% GST charges. However, if the activity operates, rain or shine, and the customers decide not to avail, the customer will be charged for the last minute cancellation, non-refundable.
- In case of a "No Show" or in case a customer arriving late to an activity, the tour will leave on time and the client will be charged for a last minute cancellation, non-refundable.
- Entrance tickets to Museums, parks, Aquarium, waterpark, sanctuary, plantations, cruises and tickets for special events, are non-refundable in all circumstances.
- Where the cancellation charge is shown as a percentage, this is calculated on the basis of the total amount payable by the person/s for the canceled activity.
- If any member of your party is prevented from traveling, that person may transfer their place to someone else. In case the order was made on the name of the person who is prevented from traveling, you must inform wahtrip.com as soon as possible about this change and provide a name of the other person who will use the activity (so we can change the order on his name).
Cancellation by WAHTRIP.COM
In the unlikely event of the cancellation of an activity, tour, excursion, attraction, package trip by WAHTRIP.COM, we will:
- Propose an equivalent trip and/or package to the client.
- If the client chooses to refuse that option, then WAHTRIP.COM shall provide full money refund to the customer in the total amount paid by the customer to WAHTRIP.COM for the activity which has been canceled deducting 5% GST charges. In case an activity is canceled due to bad weather, then, WAHTRIP.COM is not liable to provide the client with a refund for the taxi fair or to cover any other charge (except for processing a full refund of the direct amount paid for the activity).
The only exception to the above would be cases of force majeure or as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
Cancellation of an activity for which there was a change in date and time:
In case a booking has been confirmed for a specific date or time, and later, as per the client's request, the booking was changed to a different date or time, which afterwards gets canceled by WAHTRIP.COM or by the client for any reason, WAHTRIP.COM may charge the client the cancellation charge according to the original date or time of the booking made. For example, for an activity which was originally booked for January 11th, and on January10th (the day before), the client did contacted WAHTRIP.COM, informing that they will not be able or do not wish to attend the activity on January 11th and requesting to postpone the activity to January17th; WAHTRIP.COM changed the booking accordingly. then, on the day itself the activity was canceled due to weather conditions. In such case, WAHTRIP.COM may charge the client a cancellation fee as per the original change in the original booking, meaning as per the 1-day cancellation.
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender:
- Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel's cancellation policy
- Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway's policy
- Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers or any of our other supplier.